Your access to netsolutions.net.au and my.netsolutions.net.au is your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using the Websites.
These special meanings are set out in the “General” section. netsolutions.net.at and netsolutions.net.au Websites are owned by Net Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 94 077 106 944).
Disclaimer of Liability -General Disclaimer
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with use of this Website or a Linked Website or the failure to provide this Website. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Disclaimer of Liability – Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website or a Linked Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this Website (including these Terms and Conditions) or information, products or services without notice and your continued use of netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au will constitute acceptance of the variation. However, we do not undertake to keep this Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au is limited to resupplying netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au or refunding any amount paid.
You may not use netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au to collect or harvest Personal Information, including Internet addresses, about netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au users.
You must abide by any Terms and Conditions posted on netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au. You indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected to, the use of netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au by you.
You agree to pay the costs of all Internet access and telecommunications charges incurred when using netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au and accept that your use of netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au is your responsibility and is at your own risk entirely.
Net Solutions operates secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of credit card information but unauthorised credit card use is at your risk.
This Website, including without limitation, documents, information, programs and designs is our copyright property. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
Other product and company names mentioned in this Website may be the trade marks of other people or entities. If you use any of our trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- In or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- In connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- In a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
This Website may contain links to Linked Websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Links to those Linked Websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those Other Websites.
Unless stated otherwise on this Website, we have:
a. no relationship with the owners or operators of those Linked Websites; and
b. no control over or rights in those Linked Websites.
When transacting with you we may ask you for personal details such as your name, address and email address so that we can accurately identify who is using our services.
“Cookies” are a standard for storing small pieces of data on a web client (ie. the web browser on your computer). Any Web server (including this one) may:
- store one or more cookies in your browser; or
- request your browser to transmit the data to the Web server.
This Website may store cookies on your Web client in order to better serve you upon your subsequent visits to this Website. By using cookies, Websites can track information about visitors’ usage of the site, provide customised content, or even the use of password protection. Note that some browsers can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by servers other than the originating server.
Please note that most Web browsers can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. For further information about working with cookies:
- for Firefox, visit www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/; and
- for Internet Explorer, visit www.microsoft.com; and
- for Netscape Navigator, visit www.netscape.com.
Note that the servers listed above may also cause a cookie to be stored on your computer. If you are using a browser not listed above, please consult your documentation or the manufacturer.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Termination of Access
Access to this Website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Net Solutions” means Net Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 94 077 106 944), and any of its associates and their employees and any other person contributing to this Website.
- “Loss” means any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered.
- “Linked Websites” means Websites of people other than Net Solutions which are hyperlinked from this Website.
- “Personal Information” means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
- this “Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at netsolutions.net.au and netsolutions.net.au (including the layout of this Website; individual elements of the Website design; underlying code elements of this Website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Website).
- “We” and “us” refer to Net Solutions, and “our” has a similar meaning.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions or this Website.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions derogates from Net Solution’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by Net Solutions with respect to that use.