There have been many technological advances over the last few years with Internet based systems and applications. While business people typically have a broad range of skills and specialities, employing specialist consultants who can provide additional skills necessary to help with your project as well as provide an objective viewpoint.
Customers’ expectations have dramatically increased over time placing many expectations on your site to perform. Unless you have a strong knowledge in this area of technology, your business won't take advantage of what the best options out there.
First though, ask yourself What is consulting? - a relationship in which an outsider makes his or her skills and knowledge and experience available to an enterprise in an advisory role, including implementation.
What could a consultant do for you?
- Provide information
- Solve problems / issues / challenges
- Realise latent opportunities
- Diagnose, and redefine problems / issues / challenges & opportunities
- Build consensus and commitment around corrective action
- Facilitate client learning
- Permanently improve organisational effectiveness.
Net Solutions has been providing advice and consulting since 1996
Our knowledge, strength and experience in Internet based technology is unsurpassed. We manage and maintain all our hosting infrastructure, develop web based applications, manage maintain and optimise websites.
- Centos, Debian and Ubuntu Linux distributions
- Apache, Nginx Web Servers
- MySQL Databases
- cPanel and WHMCS
- DNS and BIND
- Postfix , Dovecot, SAMBA
- Anything WordPress
- Technical SEO
- All technical aspects to do with PHP, CSS
- Fixing broken Websites
- Verifying and Auditing results from your current supplier/developer
- Assistance with implementing new features
- General technical advice