Why do I need SEO?
A well-designed and implemented SEO campaign will drive organic traffic to your website and raise the visibility of your business on the internet. This is achieved by optimising your website’s content so that it ranks higher on search engines – ideally landing it on the first page of results. Think of how many clients you’ve missed out on simply because they never found your website after a Google search!
Don’t be fooled by an SEO company guaranteeing a #1 ranking on search engines. We can't guarantee a #1 ranking as the nature of SEO is so dynamic that it would be unethical to do so. There are, however, certain things we can guarantee:
- Every measure will be taken to put your business in the best position possible to succeed
- Your SEO campaign will be highly strategic, relevant to your business and executed with perfection
- We’ll use the best and most relevant SEO techniques available
- We’ll treat your business like it’s our own business
- No Outsourcing SEO - Do you know where your SEO is actually getting done? You can be sure we are doing it in-house
How does your SEO process work?
Achieving good SEO results requires a solid ongoing commitment and depending on the size, complexity and quality of your website it may take anywhere from 6-12 months until meaningful and solid results are obtained. There are no quick fix solutions and tools, it simply requires time, dedication and investment to traverse through all the aspects and signals to improve your SEO. Below is our SEO process in more detail.
How much does SEO cost?
Think of SEO as a long-term investment. SEO takes time and in our experience a monthly retainer is best. SEOs don’t wave a magic wand and tools that get instant results. Many business owners we speak to get confused about how much they should pay for SEO. We often have to answer questions like:
- “Can't I just get SEO on fiverr for $200 and be done with it, isn't it the same thing?”
- “Why can't I pay some guy in India $400 per month to get my site to rank”
- “I’m already paying $3000 per month and nothing has changed”
How do you quote for SEO?
We charge a monthly retainer for our services. There is no one-size-fits-all quote, so we consider the following:
- What is your industry, your goals and size of your Website?
- How does your Website perform technically against your competitors?
- How does your content compare to your competitors?
- How does your backlink profile look relative to the top-ranked websites?
In Short, the right question is “How much am I willing to invest in SEO?” but if you really want a high level guess, anywhere from $880/month to $3,300/month.